AYURVEDIC PROPRIETARY MEDICINE
Maha Mash Taila—————————2.0 ml
Gandhpura Taila—————————-2.0 ml
AYUROKINETICS FACTS & ETHICS :
Mahanarayan Taila :
960 g of each of coarse powder of –
Bilva – Bael (root) – Aegle marmelos
Ashwagandha – Winter Cherry / Indian ginseng – Withania somnifera
Brihati – Indian Nightshade (root) – Solanum indicum
Swadamshtra – Tribulus terrestris
Shyonaka – Oroxylum indicum
Bala – Country mallow (root) – Sida cordifolia
Paribhadra – Erythrina variegate
Kshudra – Solanum xanthocarpum
Kathila – Boerhaavia diffusa
Atibala – Abutilon indicum
Agnimantha – Premna corymbosa / mucronata Root
Prasarini – Paederia foetida
Patala – Trumpet (root) – Sterospermum suaveolens
Water for decoction – 98.304 liters, boiled and reduced to 24.576 liters.
Taila – Oil of Sesamum indicum – 6.144 kg
Ajadugdha – Goat milk – 6.144 liters
Shatavari – Asparagus racemosus – juice extract – 6.144 liters
Paste prepared with 96 g of fine powder of each of –
Rasna- Pluchea lanceolata
Ashwagandha – Winter Cherry / Indian ginseng (root) – Withania somnifera
Mishi – Indian Dill (fruit) 0 Anethum sowa / Peucedanum graveolens
Daru – Himalayan Cedar (bark) – Cedrus deodara
Kushta – Saussurea lappa
Shalaparni – Desmodium gangeticum
Prishniparni – Root – Uraria picta
Mudgaparni – Phaseolus trilobus
Mashaparni – Teramnus labialis Spreng.
Agaru – Aquilaria agallocha
Nagakeshara – Mesua ferrea
Saindhava – Rock Salt
Mamsi – Nardostachys jatamansi
Haridra – Turmeric Rhizome – Curcuma Longa
Daruharidra – Tree turmeric (stem) – Berberis aristata
Shaileya – Parmelia perlata
Chandana – Pterocarpus santalinus
Pushkara – Inula racemosa
Ela – Cardamom – Elettaria cardamomum
Manjishta – Indian Madder (root) – Rubia cordifolia
Yashtimadhu – Licorice – Glycyrrhiza glabra
Tagara – Indian Valerian (root) – Valeriana wallichi
Abda – Nut grass (root) – Cyperus rotundus
Patra – Cinnamomum tamala
Bhringaraja – Eclipta alba
Jivaka – Malaxis acuminata D.Don / Microstylis wallichii Lindl.
Rishabhaka – Manilkara hexandra (Roxb.) Dubard / Mimusoops hexandra Roxb.
Meda – Polygonatum cirrhifolium
Mahameda – Polygonatum verticillatum
Kakoli – Fritillaria roylei
Ksheera Kakolii – Lilium polyphyllum
Riddhi – Habenaria intermedia
Vriddhi – Habenaria intermedia
Ambu – Pavonia odorata
Vacha – Sweet flag (rhizome) – Acorus calamus
Sthauneya – Clerodendrum infortunatum Linn./ viscosum Vent. Gaertn.
Vrishchikali – Boerhavia erecta
Choraka – Angelica glauca
Karpoora – Camphor – Cinnamomum camphora – 48 g
Kashmeera – Saffron – Crocus sativus – 48 g
Mrigamada – Musk – 48 g
Mahamash Taila :
- It is used in Ayurvedic treatment of Paralysis, Palsy,
- It is used to treat deafness, tinnitus. For this, it is either used to instill a few drops directly into ear or by internal administration.
- It helps to relieve stiffness and pain in locked jaw.
- It relieves headache, eye diseases.
- It is helpful to relieve pain of multiple joint aches and pains pertaining to hands, legs, head, neck.
- It is used in lumbar and cervical spondylosis treatment.
- It is also used to relieve pain due to blunt injuries, and in treatment of rheumatoid and osteo arthritis.
- It is used in Duchenne’s Muscular Dystrophy, and such other neurological problems.
- It is used to relieve headache and migraine.
- It is one of the best massage oils to relieve tiredness and for elderly people.
Agnimantha – Premna mucronata
Shyonaka – Oroxylum indicum
Gambhari – Gmelina arborea
Patala – Stereospermum suaveolens
Shalaparni – Desmodium gangeticum
Prinshnaparni – Urarica picta
Gokshura – Tribulus terrestris
Brihati – Solanum indicum
Kantakari – Solanum xanthocarpum
Mahavishgarbha taila :
Gandhapura taila :
- Pain and inflammation due to musculoskeletal disorders such as sprains, strains, tendonitis, capsulitis and bursitis
- Lower back pain, neck and shoulder pain, hip and knee joint pain and muscular pain
- Muscle stiffness and sports injuries
- Arthralgia related to osteoarthritis, cervical and lumbar spondylosis, sciatica and lumbago
Tarpeen oil :
Daru Haldi :
- Guggul is used in reducing fat levels from body and used as anti obesity agent since centuries.
- It works as rasayan i.e. used in promoting youth ness with long life.
- It relaxes the muscles which helps relieve menstrual pain.
- It has been very dominantly used in arthritic pains. It also possesses the property that helps in reversing the degenerative changes that has occurred in joint and bones.
- It helps in relieving pain and swelling, it is believed in strengthening nervous system of the body due to this property.
- Guggulu has properties, which is indicated in hypertension.
- In lowering blood pressure levels and maintaining it to normal levels Guggul plays a very important role.
- It acts as blood purifier therefore it is used in skin diseases.
- Guggul also known as heart tonic that strengthens the heart.
- Guggul also works in strengthening our digestive system.
- It is also known for improving our immune system; its good results are seen in leprosy and eczema.
- Guggulu water is widely used to gargle to get relieve from tonsillitis, mouth ulcers, upper respiratory tract infection and throat irritation etc.
- Guggul increased HDL cholesterol, which is needed by the body and lowers LDL cholesterol.
- It is seen helpful in upper respiratory tract infection as it works as expectorant by helping in suppressing kapha dosha, which is the main culprit in causing wet cough.
- Guggul helps in relieving pain and swelling, due to this property it is also believed in strengthening nervous system of the body.
DIRECTIONS >>> Apply wet externally over Pain & Inflammatory area or As directed by Physician
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
Packing Available: 60ML OIL/ROLL-ON
Date of Product Launch: 2014
MRP: Pl. refer price list
PRODUCT QUALITY FEEDBACK : firstname.lastname@example.org
ADVERSE EVENT REPORTING : http://adr.sarp.ltd or email@example.com
TM: Trademark under registration
DISCLAIMER: Product STREDIC OIL has been moved from its previous page http://sarppharmaceuticals.in/capital/stredic-oil to this page
SOURCES: Journal of Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (JRAS), Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS), New Delhi & Internet